Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Twaffle!

So, as I  mentioned in the last post,  I came up with a fundraising idea when we were out on a run. Introducing....the Twaffle! It's a social-media fuelled raffle, where everything is done online. I'm going to run one a month, starting on the 1st of February, and draw the winner on the 20th of each month (I thought I'd give people a break from it for the last third of the month!).

The prize will be a £20 Amazon voucher, to be emailed to the winner, and entries cost £1.

To enter, go to our Virgin Money Giving page and donate £1 per entry. In the message area, make sure you say that it is for the Twaffle entry, and leave a note of your name and/or Twitter username so I can get back to you if you win! All donations from 30.01.12 are eligible for Twaffle entry.

All entrants and their e-ticket number will be listed on the Twaffle page of the blog.

Good luck - hope you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment